Adri Duijn, this bug report is closed, so it would not be addressing
your issue. Despite this, if Chromium is crashing for you, please see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-
browser/+bug/790118/comments/6 on how to report it.

** Attachment removed: "syslog-snippet"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/790118/+attachment/4141586/+files/syslog-snippet-chromium-aw-snap%21

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  chromium (and also chrome) crashes sometimes (segfault at bbadbeef)

Status in “chromium-browser” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: chromium-browser

  Though I report this bug against chromium-browser, it seems also
  google chrome stable and beta (channel) is affected too. It's hard to
  tell when it happens, it cannot be told that a single URL can trigger
  this, it seems any URL can trigger, usually it happens some times a
  day, usually at loading a new tab, but sometimes also when the browser
  is "idle". All of these browsers seems to crash with some common part
  in the kernel log: "segfault at bbadbeef", even on different machines!
  Please note that (I think) it's not the apparmor related bug, since
  the browser _usually_ works, just crashing some times a day. The
  borwser then still works, but all of my tabs shows the "Ow, snap"
  usual message.

  Package: chromium-browser 13.0.781.0~svn20110529r87210-0ubuntu1~ucd1~natty
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-9.43-generic 2.6.38.4
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-9-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  Date: Mon May 30 10:11:39 2011
  Desktop-Session:
   DESKTOP_SESSION = gnome-2d
   XDG_CONFIG_DIRS = /etc/xdg/xdg-gnome-2d:/etc/xdg
   XDG_DATA_DIRS =
/usr/share/gnome-2d:/usr/share/gnome:/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  Env:
   MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH = None
   LD_LIBRARY_PATH = None
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US:en
   PATH=(custom, user)
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: chromium-browser
  ThirdParty: True
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2010-10-20 (221 days ago)
  chromium-default: CHROMIUM_FLAGS=""