Public bug reported:

In the resource gtk+3.0 Utopic translations, we have a Key label Home and a Key 
label Begin. I fail to see what keyboard key Begin is as opposed to Home.
Same thing for key labels KP_home and KP_begin.

P.S. I did open a question about this in launchpad but it got closed
with no answer by user actionparsnip, suggesting to open a bug. There
might actually be a good reason, if so which one.

** Affects: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1342796

Title:
  Key label Begin vs Key label Home

Status in “gtk+3.0” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  In the resource gtk+3.0 Utopic translations, we have a Key label Home and a 
Key label Begin. I fail to see what keyboard key Begin is as opposed to Home.
  Same thing for key labels KP_home and KP_begin.

  P.S. I did open a question about this in launchpad but it got closed
  with no answer by user actionparsnip, suggesting to open a bug. There
  might actually be a good reason, if so which one.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gtk+3.0/+bug/1342796/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to