CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Tue Jul 22 09:42:04 2014
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
GsettingsChanges:

LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64 (20140417)
ProcEnviron:
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
 LANG=it_IT.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nautilus

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug trusty

** Description changed:

- I've tried ubuntu in live from usb and the graphic environment[Unity]wirk,
but when I try to open any application or just right click on the desktop, the
application's and menus aren't rendered correctly[graphical glitches everywhere
in the zone of the application], and practically unusable like operating system.
+ I've tried ubuntu in live from usb and the graphic environment[Unity]work,
but when I try to open any application or just right click on the desktop, the
application's and menus aren't rendered correctly[graphical glitches everywhere
in the zone of the application], and practically unusable like operating system.
  My new spec is: APU Kaveri A10-7700K, Gigabyte motherboard[F2A88XN-WIFI], 4Gb
ram ddr3 and Gigabyte R7 260X 2Gb GPU.
  Note: now I reporting this bug from an emulation of the same and latest
ubuntu x64 iso with virtualbox on the same machine and I dont have any
graphical problem with the emulation.
  Below some images of the serious bug:
  www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=1UwlrSB1GaHHHTodjdm7glsWZ30bv0
  www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=1n3kny9BrYGG94Rfe2bjBNz2cqQod0
  www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=1eabAW8IhiJeu3HWfMtykZUVzDosLC

  Package: nautilus 1:3.10.1-0ubuntu8
  CasperVersion: 1.340
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Tue Jul 22 09:42:04 2014
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
  GsettingsChanges:
-
+
  LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64 (20140417)
  ProcEnviron:
-  PATH=(custom, no user)
-  XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
-  LANG=it_IT.UTF-8
-  SHELL=/bin/bash
+  PATH=(custom, no user)
+  XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
+  LANG=it_IT.UTF-8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: nautilus

  Graphical issues with new system Kaveri + R7 260X

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu: