On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 02:53:35AM -0000, Iain Lane wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 08, 2014 at 02:37:50AM -0000, Chow Loong Jin wrote:
> > I've already uploaded the fixed versions to {precise,trusty}-proposed.
> > It's up to the SRU team now.
>
> You sure for Precise?
>
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+queue?queue_state=1&queue_text=banshee

That's odd, I've got a .upload for the precise .changes file. Leta me try
re-uploading that.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin

Packages, which is subscribed to banshee in Ubuntu.

  Ubuntu One amazon redirection URL no longer works

Status in “banshee” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “banshee” source package in Precise:
  Confirmed
Status in “banshee” source package in Trusty:
  In Progress
Status in “banshee” source package in Utopic:

  [Problem]
  From debian/patches/Change-Amazon-redirect-url.patch, the Amazon affiliate
link has been modified to https://one.ubuntu.com/music/store/amz/ which now
redirects to https://one.ubuntu.com/shutdown/

  This patch needs to be dropped in order for Banshee's Amazon extension
  to work correctly.

  [Impact]
  All users who attempt to buy Amazon's things via Banshee in Ubuntu

  [Regression potential]
  Minimal. It's completely not working right now, so it can't really get much
worse than this.