A solution waiting for a better one:

1) Install wine
2) download standalone flashplayer here:
http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer.html
3) Create a desktop file in /usr/share/applications (see the example file)
4) Set flashplayer as defaut viewer in the properties of a swf file

** Attachment added: "flash.desktop"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/flashplugin-nonfree/+bug/1324722/+attachment/4185889/+files/flash.desktop

Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.

  SWF files are not open in a web browser

Status in “flashplugin-nonfree” package in Ubuntu:

  Since the update to Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr, ShockWave Flash files are not
open in a web browser anymore. Indeed, when I clicking on it or when I use the
Open with > "Name_of_one_brother" entry of the contextual menu, the browser
open a download dialogue box instead of opening the file. The only way to
launch the animation is to include it in a HTML file using an EMBED element.
  I actually have flasplugin-installer 11.2.202.291ubuntu0.13.04.1 installed on
my computer and I use Mozilla Firefox 29.0.
  According to http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=1531681 , it seems
that problem affect several users.