I just finished installing 14.04 and I've been experiencing an annoying
bug. As soon as the desktop loads if I open any app from the unity
launcher it opens just fine, but if I close that app and then try to
open it again, no matter how many times I click it, it won't open. This
happens with every app icon in the launcher. I found out that right
click and then opening the app from the menu won't work either, but
middle-click on the icon still works.

Edit: found the same exact problem described here as a question
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+question/240184

** Affects: unity (Ubuntu)

** Tags: 14.04
--
Can't open app from unity panel twice, only first time works
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.