** Project changed: ubuntu-ui-toolkit => unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  Can't open app from unity panel twice, only first time works

Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  I just finished installing 14.04 and I've been experiencing an
  annoying bug. As soon as the desktop loads if I open any app from the
  unity launcher it opens just fine, but if I close that app and then
  try to open it again, no matter how many times I click it, it won't
  open. This happens with every app icon in the launcher. I found out
  that right click and then opening the app from the menu won't work
  either, but middle-click on the icon still works.

  Edit: found the same exact problem described here as a question
  https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity/+question/240184