The issue has been fixed upstream in that commit
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit/?id=382d68ff8e5701a10aa8d4f879c46c63c21e075f

** Package changed: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

** Changed in: ubuntu

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  remember password on printing to windows printers does not work

Status in GTK+ GUI Toolkit:
  Fix Released
Status in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  i am printing from my ubuntu karmic to a windows box. everytime i
  print i get asked to input username and password to windows box, then
  the document gets printed. there is a "remember password" checkbox,
  but it keeps asking me when printing the next document.