What is the status of this feature? It would be nice to have a
'scheduler' for Gwibber, especially to post to Twitter.

Packages, which is subscribed to gwibber in Ubuntu.

  [wishlist] Ability to schedule tweets

Status in Gwibber:
  Confirmed
Status in “gwibber” package in Ubuntu:

  Hoping I followed the directions correctly to post a feature request.
  First off, thanks to everyone on the Gwibber team for spending their
  time making a great free software application. We really appreciate
  it.

  I want to request the ability to schedule tweets (or the equivalent
  posting forms on other services) for a specific time. E.g.: It's 11am
  now but I want to send a particular tweet at 5pm. So I'd like to be
  able to enter that tweet into Gwibber now, click a button that says
  "schedule" instead of "send", and then set the time that my tweet is
  actually sent by Gwibber automatically. Basically a "set it and forget
  it" kind of deal.

  This would be a useful feature for people who are maintaining social
  media accounts for organizations such as non-profits or businesses. A
  small organization often wants to maintain a twitter presence every
  day (if not around the clock), but doesn't have someone whose sole job
  is to watch the twitter streams. So this would allow someone to
  basically type in a few tweets at the beginning of the day, rest
  comfortably knowing that their tweets will be sent at the specified
  time, and then move on to work on other things.

  Thanks for your time reading.