apport information

** Attachment added: "BootDmesg.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1084938/+attachment/4211372/+files/BootDmesg.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-evdev in Ubuntu.

  evdev settings doesn't work at all

Status in “xserver-xorg-input-evdev” package in Ubuntu:

  My machine is the new Samsung XE700T1C-A01CA, aka ATIV SmartPC Pro. It
  has the same touchscreen as the previous Series 7 slate, the Atmel
  maXTouch Digitizer.

  I modified /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf to add the
  following options to the touchscreen section:

          Option "EmulateThirdButton" "1"
          Option "EmulateThirdButtonButton" "3"
          Option "EmulateThirdButtonTimeout" "750"
          Option "EmulateThirdButtonThreshold" "50"

  and restarted X. Running xinput list-props shows that these properties
  are indeed set for the Atmel touchscreen device. However, when I touch
  and hold my finger in the same spot on the screen, nothing happens!

  I'm not sure what other files or output dumps would be useful for this
  bug (I'm a programmer but consider me a user as far as this stuff is
  concerned), so please let me know what else would be helpful and I
  will include it.