Public bug reported:

SMART Information window contains a strange column sizes, and their window
itself can not be resized manually.
To read the description attribute is necessary to move mouse point to each one
and wait for the tooltip.

I think the easiest way to fix this, change the algorithm of automatic
calculation of the size of the columns in the attribute table to ignore
the size of the name column

** Affects: udisks2 (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "udisk2-designbug.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1372978/+attachment/4212515/+files/udisk2-designbug.png

** Description changed:

- SMART Information window contains a strange column sizes, and their window
itself can not be extended manually.

+
+ I think the easiest way to fix this, change the algorithm of automatic
+ calculation of the size of the columns in the attribute table to ignore
+ the size of the name column

Packages, which is subscribed to udisks2 in Ubuntu.

  SMART info window uncomfortable to use

Status in “udisks2” package in Ubuntu: