There isn't one.  Trying to use a touchscreen to run regular desktop
linux has major usability problems, as I'm sure you've noticed!

My point is there is no mystery bug or hardware problem that's going to
be solved by looking in logs.  evdev's buttom emulation only works for
touch pads, not touch screens.

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-evdev in Ubuntu.

  evdev settings doesn't work at all

Status in “xserver-xorg-input-evdev” package in Ubuntu:

  My machine is the new Samsung XE700T1C-A01CA, aka ATIV SmartPC Pro. It
  has the same touchscreen as the previous Series 7 slate, the Atmel
  maXTouch Digitizer.

  I modified /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf to add the
  following options to the touchscreen section:

          Option "EmulateThirdButton" "1"
          Option "EmulateThirdButtonButton" "3"
          Option "EmulateThirdButtonTimeout" "750"
          Option "EmulateThirdButtonThreshold" "50"

  and restarted X. Running xinput list-props shows that these properties
  are indeed set for the Atmel touchscreen device. However, when I touch
  and hold my finger in the same spot on the screen, nothing happens!

  I'm not sure what other files or output dumps would be useful for this
  bug (I'm a programmer but consider me a user as far as this stuff is
  concerned), so please let me know what else would be helpful and I
  will include it.