** Changed in: laptop-mode-tools (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to pm-utils in Ubuntu.

  pm-utils Conflicts with laptop-mode-tools, so installing laptop-mode-
  tools breaks suspend

Status in Laptop Mode Tools:
  Fix Released
Status in “laptop-mode-tools” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in “pm-utils” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “laptop-mode-tools” source package in Natty:
  Fix Released
Status in “pm-utils” source package in Natty:
  Fix Released
Status in “pm-utils” package in Debian:

  ->for natty we should merge l-m-t, that has renamed its file.

  --

  Binary package hint: laptop-mode-tools

  When I try to install laptop-mode-tools on Maverick, I have to remove
  pm-utils (which is recommended package for laptop-mode-tools), and if
  I do this, I can't put laptop into suspend, because scripts needed to
  do that were removed with pm-utils package.

  When trying to suspend without pm-utils package I get this error:

  Computer failed to suspend.
  Failure was reported as: Failed to spawn: Failed to execute child process
"/usr/sbin/pm-suspend" (No such file or directory), stdout:(null), stderr:(null)