Please follow
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ofono/+bug/1371032/comments/5

** Changed in: nuntium (Ubuntu)

     Assignee: Sergio Schvezov (sergiusens) => Tomas Öqvist (tomoqv)

  Can't receive MMS despite ability to send on Tele2

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “nuntium” package in Ubuntu:

  I can send MMS (and they actually come through to the recipient), but
  I can't receive MMS. I am not sure if this is an APN settings issue,
  but I would have thought it either worked both ways or not at all.