yes running dconf reset -f /org/compiz/ does stop the cube rendering issue. But as soon as I enable the skydome the issue comes back, even if I disable it the issue stay's until I reset compiz using above command. Tested this issue with png and jpeg skydome images. Pity, skydome including cube were my favourite compiz plugins. I'm using same graphics card as initial report `Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller (rev 09)`
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1330080 Title: skydome fails in compiz rotate cube Status in “compiz” package in Ubuntu: Confirmed Bug description: A setup which worked in 13.04 fails in 14.04: Straightforward use of a skydome image in the rotating cube of compiz. Rather than show a background image, there is no just screen corruption when rotating the cube. Not sure why I bothered checking -- but I did, and this is a regression. ProblemType: Bug DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04 Package: compiz 1:0.9.11+14.04.20140423-0ubuntu1 Uname: Linux 3.14.0-031400-generic x86_64 .tmp.unity.support.test.0: ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.2 Architecture: amd64 CompizPlugins: No value set for `/apps/compiz-1/general/screen0/options/active_plugins' CompositorRunning: compiz CompositorUnredirectDriverBlacklist: '(nouveau|Intel).*Mesa 8.0' CompositorUnredirectFSW: true CurrentDesktop: Unity Date: Sat Jun 14 11:12:50 2014 DistUpgraded: Fresh install DistroCodename: trusty DistroVariant: ubuntu DkmsStatus: virtualbox, 4.3.10, 3.13.0-29-generic, x86_64: installed virtualbox, 4.3.10, 3.14.0-031400-generic, x86_64: installed EcryptfsInUse: Yes GraphicsCard: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller [8086:0166] (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller]) Subsystem: Lenovo Device [17aa:2203] InstallationDate: Installed on 2014-03-11 (95 days ago) InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Alpha amd64 (20140218) MachineType: LENOVO 34372VU PackageArchitecture: all ProcKernelCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-3.14.0-031400-generic root=UUID=63d5fa0d-9ba0-4641-bdfa-c45adfb938b5 ro quiet splash vt.handoff=7 SourcePackage: compiz UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install) dmi.bios.date: 12/05/2013 dmi.bios.vendor: LENOVO dmi.bios.version: GCET97WW (2.57 ) dmi.board.asset.tag: Not Available dmi.board.name: 34372VU dmi.board.vendor: LENOVO dmi.board.version: Not Defined dmi.chassis.asset.tag: No Asset Information dmi.chassis.type: 10 dmi.chassis.vendor: LENOVO dmi.chassis.version: Not Available dmi.modalias: dmi:bvnLENOVO:bvrGCET97WW(2.57):bd12/05/2013:svnLENOVO:pn34372VU:pvrThinkPadX230Tablet:rvnLENOVO:rn34372VU:rvrNotDefined:cvnLENOVO:ct10:cvrNotAvailable: dmi.product.name: 34372VU dmi.product.version: ThinkPad X230 Tablet dmi.sys.vendor: LENOVO version.compiz: compiz 1:0.9.11+14.04.20140423-0ubuntu1 version.ia32-libs: ia32-libs N/A version.libdrm2: libdrm2 2.4.52-1 version.libgl1-mesa-dri: libgl1-mesa-dri 10.1.3-0ubuntu0.1 version.libgl1-mesa-dri-experimental: libgl1-mesa-dri-experimental N/A version.libgl1-mesa-glx: libgl1-mesa-glx 10.1.3-0ubuntu0.1 version.xserver-xorg-core: xserver-xorg-core 2:1.15.1-0ubuntu2 version.xserver-xorg-input-evdev: xserver-xorg-input-evdev 1:2.8.2-1ubuntu2 version.xserver-xorg-video-ati: xserver-xorg-video-ati 1:7.3.0-1ubuntu3.1 version.xserver-xorg-video-intel: xserver-xorg-video-intel 2:2.99.910-0ubuntu1 version.xserver-xorg-video-nouveau: xserver-xorg-video-nouveau 1:1.0.10-1ubuntu2 xserver.bootTime: Thu Jun 12 07:42:16 2014 xserver.configfile: default xserver.logfile: /var/log/Xorg.0.log xserver.outputs: product id 728 vendor LGD xserver.version: 2:1.15.1-0ubuntu2 To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/compiz/+bug/1330080/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

