** Description changed:

Packages, which is subscribed to cheese in Ubuntu.

  cheese ignores burst delay settings greater than 10 seconds

Status in “cheese” package in Ubuntu:

  I want to take a time-delay sequence of photos with a delay greater
  than 10 seconds.

  I opened cheese, and set the delay using

  Cheese --> Preferences
  Capture [tab]
  Delay Between Photos (seconds) --> 15

  On first launch Cheese took pictures in Burst mode with no delay or a
  one-second delay regardless of burst delay setting.

  On subsequent launches, Cheese took pictures in Burst mode with a 10
  second delay even if I put 15 20 or 60 seconds in delay time.

  If I Quit cheese and restart it, the Burst Delay will revert to 10
  seconds IF the value I entered is greater than 10.

  Burst delay values of 10 or less seem to be retained on subsequent
  starts. :-)

  I tried setting the delay both by typing the value and by clicking the
  + increment button, with the same result.

  Package: cheese 3.10.2-0ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: LXDE
  Date: Fri May 23 10:34:08 2014
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Release amd64
(20131016.1)
  SourcePackage: cheese
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-04-11 (41 days ago)