Kubuntu Plasma 5

** Package changed: ubuntu => nvidia-prime (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-prime in Ubuntu.

  sddm and nvidia-331 problems if nvidia-331/nvidia-prime is already
  installed.

Status in “nvidia-prime” package in Ubuntu:

  I am using kubuntu-plasma5-desktop and sddm is supposed to be the default
login manager however:
  because I am using the nvidia-331 driver I have dependency issues:
   nvidia-prime : Depends: lightdm (>= 1.9.1) but it is not going to be
installed. or
                           gdm but it is not going to be installed. or
                           kdm but it is not going to be installed.

       Remove the following packages:
  1)     nvidia-prime

       Leave the following dependencies unresolved:
  2)     indicator-messages recommends indicator-applet | indicator-renderer
#ignore this
  3)     nvidia-331 recommends nvidia-prime (>= 0.5) | bumblebee

  nvidia-prime needs sddm added as an option...