** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-done

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-panel in Ubuntu.

  Known applications list box is very small

Status in “gnome-panel” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “gnome-panel” source package in Trusty:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  (Parts copied from Lanoxx's message on gnome-flashback-list)

  = Impact =
  The "Show list of known applications" box collapses to a very small list
where only one or two entries are visible.

  = Development Fix =
  This patch were applied in 3.8.1 (available in Utopic):

  https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-
  panel/commit/?id=6d7833a6d41c4566eeb4f0f7ef2cbb94d42bfac7

  With this patch it should resize together with the dialog window and
  in the default view there are at least 5 items visible. Besides that
  Alberts and me took very good care not to change the design or
  behaviour, I am quite sure it is suitable for an SRU.

  = Stable Fix =
  The patch is cherry-picked in a proposed update for Trusty.

  = Test Case =
  * Press Alt+F2 to open the Run Command dialog.
  * Select "Show list of known applications".
  * There should be at least 5 applications visible.

  = Regression Potential =
  Minimal regression potential, just UI change.