On 2014-10-15 15:32, osamu wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 03:22:47AM -0000, Aron Xu wrote:
>> I think it's better to avoid such informative messages by default but
>> add the possibility of enabling it.
>
> OK, I fixed this.

Thanks, Osamu!

> Maybe, we should also discuss desktop file for Ubuntu.

Are you referring to bug #1342677?

Packages, which is subscribed to im-config in Ubuntu.

  im-config should not use ".xsession-errors" file for informational
  messages

Status in “im-config” package in Ubuntu:

  currenty ibus leaves the following informational message in the
  ".xsession-errors" file:

  "Script for ibus started at run_im."

  ".xsession-errors" file should be used only for error messages and not
  for informational messages.

  Package: ibus 1.5.8-2ubuntu1
  CasperVersion: 1.344
  CurrentDesktop: Unity