confirmed

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  menu to select zoom doesn't drop down

Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:

  To reproduce open a pdf file in evince from pcmanfm or another file
  manager. Then move the mouse to the upper right corner of the window
  along the top bar. Then try to click on the arrow pointing down to
  drop down the menu. The mouse pointer will click but no menu will drop
  down. I can still edit the zoom by clickin in this bar but I cannoy
  select fit page or fit width like I used to be able to in 14.04. I am
  using lxde as my desktop environment with openbox as my window
  manager.

  evince:
    Installed: 3.14.1-0ubuntu1
    Candidate: 3.14.1-0ubuntu1
    Version table:
   *** 3.14.1-0ubuntu1 0
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ utopic/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
  Release:      14.10
  I expected a menu to be able to choose zoom instead I can only change zoom by
typing in the box.

  Work around is to manually set a zoom by typing it in. This could lead
  to some accessibility problems for people with low vision if they need
  to zoom in on a pdf and don't know the workaround.

  Package: evince 3.14.1-0ubuntu1
  CurrentDesktop: LXDE