** Package changed: ubuntu => metacity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to metacity in Ubuntu.

  Issue with windows not displaying in Ubuntu Trusty 14.04

Status in “metacity” package in Ubuntu:

  I've got a Lenovo All-in-One pc and recently upgraded from the
  previous long term distribution.

  I've hit on the following problem. When a sub-window of say Firefox is
  called up, the window loads, and I can see it in the quick scroll
  function that it has loaded. However, I can't then access this new
  window. I can close it down using the open window tab function.

  With Gimp, this means that I can't currently use it. With Librecalc
  when I tried to do a pivot table I can't access the options window
  that loads up with the command options, although I can see it
  scrolling through the open windows with Alt+Tab.

  Seems to be an issue irrespective of the programme I'm trying to use.

  Grateful for any help you can offer. I did try to use apport but that
  crashed when I was trying to submit it.