thanks but those instructions are outdated, it's not an evince bug

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: evince (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.

  Cannot change evince key bindings

Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Hi,

  I've tried the process to "Create [my] own custom shortcuts" described here:
  https://help.gnome.org/users/evince/stable/shortcuts.html.en
  It does not work: evince does nothing when I hover the pointer over the menu
item I want to change and click any key (BTW the shortcut text remains
greyed-out, not sure if it's normal...).

  I've also found on some other pages that I must use 'dconf-editor'
  instead of 'gconf-editor', but it does not work either.

  FYI, I'm using, Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS, but with AwsomeWM, and almost all
  gnome packages installed

  Cheers

  GM