** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Inconsistency: link to folder "Desktop" translated in side pane

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: nautilus

  In the German translation the folder "Desktop" is named
  "Arbeitsfläche" in the side pane but shows up as "Desktop" in the main
  pane (see first screenshot). At first I though this is because I
  changed from the installation language (English) to the German lang
  pack, but it also happens with a "pure" German system (see second
  screenshot).

  What I expect to see:
  - when switching languages: keep the folder names and bookmarks/links (which
it did for folders other than "Desktop")
  - when installing a non-English system: either translate the folder too or
change the side pane item to "Desktop"

  Don't know if this is a translation, nautilus or gvfs issue.

  Package: nautilus 1:2.32.0-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-22.34-generic 2.6.35.4
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-22-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Wed Oct 20 12:27:06 2010