Removed Thunderbird

** Changed in: thunderbird (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  Thunderbird doesn't accept Yahoo Password

Status in “thunderbird” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Thunderbird's  Mail and News Accounts shows that I have 4 Accounts.  Account1
is Local Folders.   Account2 (movemail)localhost  &  Account3  show that they
have the same Outgoing server names.  On the left side pane of Thunderbird, 2
Accounts have the same name.  Account2 does not working.   Account3 is working
well. Account4 (Yahoo) doesn't accept yahoo password.  The account2 that is set
as default is not working
  When I open Thunderbird, a pop-up window appears:  "Unable to locate mail
spool file."