Thanks to give me the clue to make work hdajackretask. Now is working
without problem.

I was testing a lot with it. First, i put the default model (no model)
in alsa-base.conf, and forgot for now laptop-eapd.

With hdajackretask and the default model, i can replicate the behavior (or
better) of the laptop-eapd config model:
- 0x1a set as Headphone
- 0x1d set as Internal Mic
(Both of them said there aren't connected, and i don't need advanced override)
With that, when the SO starts, i have the internal mic and the jack microphone
(not a priority but there are they), and the headphones working, but i haven't
the speakers. With hda_analyzer, activating EAPD in 0x1b i have sound, and in
both work the mixer volume, BUT if i plug in the headphones and plug it out,
the sound doesn't come through speakers again until i "refresh" the EAPD option
in hda_analyzer (refresh -> deactivate/activate, click in another node and
return back to 0x1b...) and it's exactly the same happened with laptop-eapd
model.

I tested override 0x1b "Green Line Out" with hdajackretask, but i don't
find any change what did something different (in some cases i lost all
sound in speakers and headphones, but i supposed it's a normal
incompatibility like said in hdajackretask readme). The first thing i
change is try to override the jack detection of 0x1b putting it in "No
Present" (Default is "Present"), because like said with "hda-jack-sense-
test -a" it doesn't do nothing:

$ sudo hda-jack-sense-test -a
Pin 0x1a (Not connected): present = Yes
Pin 0x1b (Green Line Out): present = No
Pin 0x1c (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x1d (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x1e (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x1f (Pink Mic): present = Yes
Pin 0x20 (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x21 (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x22 (Internal CD): present = No
Pin 0x23 (Not connected): present = No
Pin 0x24 (Internal Other): present = No
Pin 0x25 (Other SPDIF Out): present = No

(0x1a and 0x1f changes to NO when i unplug headphones jack and
headphones mic jack)

But even with that i have no changes in the behavior of the sound. I will add
the actual config, i now some things can be changed (Jack in 0x1a, for example)
but with that i have the actual behavior..
What can i do? What can i change to give another behavior? How to fix that
problem with i plug the jack headphones and lost the sound of the speakers
(with hdajackretask or hda_analyzer) and make it permanent at least?

** Attachment added: "hdajackretask_default_reconfig1.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/alsa-driver/+bug/1388582/+attachment/4256614/+files/hdajackretask_default_reconfig1.png

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Easynote MX65, AD1986A, No sound output in speakers/headphones, some
  with tricks

Status in “alsa-driver” package in Ubuntu:

  I have a fresh install of KUbuntu 14.10 with this problem and i come
  of a KUbuntu 13.10 without problems.

  I don't have any sound from speakers or headphone, i think the driver
  isn't loaded, but the microphone works, it records. The sound playback
  works too, but the sound doesn't go through speakers or headphones.

  I was testing with a lot of LiveCD KUbuntu when the problem comes.
  With LiveCDs KUbuntu 12.04.5 LTS, 12.10, 13.04 the sound works, they
  configs the sound system as "HDA Intel AD198x". Since LiveCDs 13.10,
  14.04.1 LTS and, of course, 14.10 Live CD and my install, i have this
  problem, because the sound system is now "AD1986A". I will attach the
  alsa-info output for all this systems in my computer.

  But with HDA_Analyzer http://www.alsa-
  project.org/main/index.php/HDA_Analyzer i found the details of the
  problem: i can create a python script to brought back the sound
  working in a basic mode, like as previously. The details are
  activating EAPD in Card 0, Codec 0, Node 0x1b PIN (In my computer, it
  could be different in another) what brought back the sound to the
  speakers, and unmuting "Output Amplifier" in Card 0, Codec 0, Node
  0x1a VAL[0] and VAL[1] to brought back sound to the headphones when
  they are plugged. I will attach too the output of this diff and the
  python script created by HDA_Analyzer for my system.

  At least, the basic working state should be back, because with a
  untoching fresh install there isn't any sound. There are related bugs
  here and other post in internet, but i collected all information i
  found and can give more if it's necessary.

  For additional information: Searching the solution, i tested too all
  the models availables for HDA Intel AD1986A (editing /etc/modprobe.d
  /alsa-base.conf with AD1986A models /usr/share/doc/alsa-base/driver
  /HD-Audio-Models.txt.gz) and i found the default one doesn't fit my
  system and anothers are better, but have problems of no sound too and
  i don't found how to fix these problem. When this bug is corrected, i
  want to help to found a better model for my computer, i don't know how
  now, but first it brought back the sound. Also, i test with snd-hda-
  tools https://launchpad.net/~diwic/+archive/ubuntu/hda and with hda-
  jack-sense-test the Green Line Out sense doesn't work (always NO
  present) but the Pink Mic sense works without problems.

  Package: alsa-base 1.0.25+dfsg-0ubuntu4
  Uname: Linux 3.16.0-24-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.14.7-0ubuntu8
  Architecture: i386
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  thywalls   2380 F.... pulseaudio
  CurrentDesktop: KDE
  Date: Sun Nov  2 16:24:36 2014
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 14.10 "Utopic Unicorn" - Release i386 (20141022.1)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: alsa-driver
  Symptom: audio
  Title: Bluetooth sound card not detected
  dmi.bios.date: 09/28/2006
  dmi.bios.vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: T12JNC.206
  dmi.board.asset.tag: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
  dmi.board.name: EasyNote_MX65
  dmi.board.vendor: Packard Bell BV
  dmi.board.version: 1.0
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Packard Bell BV
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnAmericanMegatrendsInc.:bvrT12JNC.206:bd09/28/2006:svnPackardBellBV:pnEasyNote_MX65:pvrPB63E03104:rvnPackardBellBV:rnEasyNote_MX65:rvr1.0:cvnPackardBellBV:ct10:cvr:
  dmi.product.name: EasyNote_MX65
  dmi.product.version: PB63E03104
  dmi.sys.vendor: Packard Bell BV