In Kubuntu 14.04 I tried to use CDs. When using the hardware button to
eject CDs, they are not unmounted and the following CD can't be used. I
just see crippled filenames in dolphin.

How to reproduce:
-When putting a CD into the drive and mounting it using the KDE-GUI, everything
works correctly.
-Then push the hardware eject button.
-The CD is still mounted, showed by "mount" in terminal. (first problem)
-Insert another CD
-Mount it using KDE-GUI
-Dolphin shows only some files with chinese letters intead of the real file
names with latin letters

Expected behaviour:
-CDs are unmounted when ejected
or
-CDs can't be ejected over the hardware button when mounted.

I reproduced this bug with Kubuntu 14.04 LTS (Ubuntu with KDE installed
afterwards) and our own, modified version of Kubuntu 12 LTS.
I think this bug may be related to udisks, but I'm not shure. I built my own
udisks2-package, copying the sources of the latest upstream release into it
(udisks2, version 2.1.3) but it didn't help.

I found these related bugs:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=713877https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/udisks/+bug/727197https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/udisks/+bug/476654

** Affects: udisks2 (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
CDs are not unmounted when using eject-hw-button
Packages, which is subscribed to udisks2 in Ubuntu.