This is from a spin which occured just moving within the office

** Attachment added: "strace of dbus-daemon"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-applet/+bug/1394204/+attachment/4264454/+files/strace-dd.log

Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.

  dbus daemon spinning with NM AP properties change event

Status in “network-manager-applet” package in Ubuntu:

  I am consistently seeing this in the Bluefin office this week
  Mako running 133

  Phone gets warm in pocket, wake up the phone and attach
  top shows dbus-daemon at 100%+ cpu and network-manager next at 10-20%
  It never quiets own, at least not for over 5 mins

  3g data is turned off
  Cellular is roaming to local carrier fwiw
  Seems to happen whenever I leave the AP coverage, whether I return or not