post system log

serm you have an oops

088789] Modules linked in: xt_conntrack ipt_REJECT pci_stub vboxpci(OX)
vboxnetadp(OX) vboxnetflt(OX) vboxdrv(OX) ip6table_filter ip6_tables
ebtable_nat ebtables bbswitch(OX) xt_CHECKSUM iptable_mangle ipt_MASQUERADE
iptable_nat nf_conntrack_ipv4 nf_defrag_ipv4 nf_nat_ipv4 nf_nat nf_conntrack
xt_tcpudp bridge stp llc iptable_filter ip_tables x_tables autofs4
snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_hda_codec_realtek hid_generic hid_multitouch uvcvideo
videobuf2_vmalloc hid_logitech_dj videobuf2_memops videobuf2_core videodev
snd_usb_audio usbhid snd_usbmidi_lib hid btusb arc4 pn544_mei mei_phy pn544 hci
nfc joydev x86_pkg_temp_thermal dell_wmi sparse_keymap mxm_wmi intel_powerclamp
coretemp kvm_intel kvm crct10dif_pclmul iwlmvm crc32_pclmul ghash_clmulni_intel
mac80211 dell_laptop dcdbas aesni_intel bnep aes_x86_64 rfcomm lrw gf128mul
glue_helper bluetooth ablk_helper cryptd iwlwifi rtsx_pci_ms serio_raw memstick
cfg80211 lpc_ich nfsd snd_hda_intel snd_hda_codec auth_rpcgss nfs_acl snd_hwdep
snd_pcm nfs lockd snd_page_alloc binfmt_misc snd_seq_midi sunrpc
snd_seq_midi_event i915 snd_rawmidi snd_seq fscache snd_seq_device snd_timer
drm_kms_helper drm snd soundcore i2c_algo_bit wmi intel_smartconnect mei_me
video mei mac_hid nls_iso8859_1 ppdev lp parport rtsx_pci_sdmmc ahci psmouse
libahci rtsx_pci [last unloaded: vmnet]
[    7.088864] CPU: 7 PID: 190 Comm: kworker/u16:6 Tainted: P           OX
3.13.0-39-generic #66-Ubuntu

** Changed in: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  input devices found, but there is no input level

Status in “alsa-driver” package in Ubuntu:

  My input devices is found, but no not working. Get no input level from the
devices.
  They are not muted!

  pavucontrol > Input Devices > no input level from any of my input devices!
  System settings > Sound > Input > no input level from any of my input devices!

  My computer is a Dell XPS 15 9530.
  Ubuntu 14.04
  Kernel release:    3.13.0-39-generic.

  ARECORD
  **** List of CAPTURE Hardware Devices ****
  card 1: G4ME1 [Sennheiser 3D G4ME1], device 0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
    Subdevices: 0/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  card 2: PCH [HDA Intel PCH], device 0: ALC668 Analog [ALC668 Analog]
    Subdevices: 0/1
    Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

  "wget -O alsa-info.sh http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh && chmod +x
./alsa-info.sh && ./alsa-info.sh" gives:
  http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=916914afd5195a1d4ed40f3f38fa0d37285d1039

  Screenshot from alsamixer, pavucontrol and sound control menu.
  https://mrkr.io/pemHMWlKHR

  Teamspeak works fine, if I select recording device in pavucontrol for
teamspeak.
  https://mrkr.io/5D0ZUSVyLC
  https://mrkr.io/T6nQX77HAD

  Testing in skype, no input is registered!
  https://mrkr.io/xMbrev28bR
  https://mrkr.io/zqu6AFVjld