I also have the same issue on trusty/remmina 0.9.99.1

Packages, which is subscribed to remmina in Ubuntu.

  Remmina numlock bug -regression

Status in remmina package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in remmina package in Debian:

  I'm on 12.04 nightly updates. I've noticed that with remmina - when
  going into an RDP session, if the numlock is on, on my desktop - this
  does not get transfered to the rdp sesion. I have to press the numlock
  once in the rdp session. Then when I come out to the desktop, I have
  to press the numlock again.