natty has seen the end of its life and is no longer receiving any
updates. Marking the natty task for this ticket as "Won't Fix".

** Changed in: system-config-printer (Ubuntu Natty)

Packages, which is subscribed to system-config-printer in Ubuntu.

  Applet wrongly replaces space in Samba share URI

Status in system-config-printer package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in system-config-printer source package in Natty:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: system-config-printer

  When I have printer available as a samba share, and the name of this
  printer has space (eg. "HP 1018"), after finding it in share browser,
  aplet wrongly replate space to "20" (instead to "%20" afaik), and
  printer is no accesible.

  When I try to add % to uri by myself it's not possible using aplet,
  but when I have add this char directly in /etc/cups/printers.conf
  printer start to work.

  package version: 1.3.1+20110222-0ubuntu12
  Ubuntu version: 11.04