The Unity network indicator repeats "device not managed" many times, at
least 50 times.  An error should only reported once.  This bug makes
searching for valid Wifi hotspot difficult

Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, up to date on 2014/12/07.

Sorry, I could not determine what executable that indicator comes from.
If someone is charitable enough, please provide the name so we can
assign this bug to the proper package.

** Affects: network-manager-applet (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Unity network indicator:  "device not managed" repeated many times.
Packages, which is subscribed to network-manager-applet in Ubuntu.