(there are some binaries for rtm in silo 7)

  dbus daemon spinning with NM AP properties change event

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  Confirmed
Status in Location Service:
  New
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in location-service package in Ubuntu RTM:
  New
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu RTM:

  I am consistently seeing this in the Bluefin office this week
  Mako running 133

  Phone gets warm in pocket, wake up the phone and attach
  top shows dbus-daemon at 100%+ cpu and network-manager next at 10-20%
  It never quiets own, at least not for over 5 mins

  3g data is turned off
  Cellular is roaming to local carrier fwiw
  Seems to happen whenever I leave the AP coverage, whether I return or not

  Reproducing the issue: The problem is easily reproducible when forcing NM to
roam between multiple access points and never quite finishing the association
to one AP. At home, I reproduce by
  roaming between different floors, where each floor has got its own WiFi. Any
sufficiently complex office WiFi setup should trigger it, too.