I want to confirm that the bug still exist for the TOSHIBA NB200.
I tried with Ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 but i could work.. it was freezing even if
I had the option "quiet splash nohz=off"
for the grub (this option worked with older versions of kernel)
Then I tried lubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 but it was the same

Now I am runing Debian:
uname -a:
Linux dhcppc4 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.63-2+deb7u2 i686 GNU/Linux

I tried setting GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="quiet splash nolapic_timer
clocksource=jiffies"
but the first core of my system is always at 100% usage just as Romain refered
before and
it is not fixed.

I turned it back to "quiet" to protect the cpu....

I would like to know if my cpu is safe at 100 usage so that if i use the above
settings for the kernel
I will not afraid for system damage

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

  System freeze when i'am not moving the mouse or typing.

Status in The Linux Kernel:
  Fix Released
Status in xserver-xorg-video-intel package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: xorg

  Hi !

  Just installed Ubuntu 10.10 Netbook Edition.

  First boot was completly frozen. So i moved the mouse a little and suddenly
the boot continued.
  But every 5 seconds or so, the system completly hangs out until i move the
mouse again.
  Once i finally reached the desktop, i tryed opening a terminal... but again
as long as i don't move the mouse, the terminal won't initiate correcly and
show the prompt.

  Same issue reading a video. As long as i frenetically move the mouse
  the video will be smooth but if i dare stop, it just freeze and the
  sound goes in loop.

  I tried getting in normal desktop mode (not unity) but it didn't
  changed a thing.

  Then i deactivated all power management options like "deactivating hard drive
when iddle" or switch the screen off when idle etc.
  Once i did that it went a little better. Now i can let the computer untouched
for an incredible duration of ... 1mn or so then it starts again to freeze.

  Hardware :
  Toshiba NB200
  processor:
  Atom N280

  Graphic processor:
  manufacturer : IntelĀ®
  type : Mobile IntelĀ® GMA 950
  memory : up to 224 MB total available graphics memory with 512 MB system
memory
  memory type : shared

  Thanks !

  Package: xorg 1:7.5+6ubuntu3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-22.33-generic 2.6.35.4
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-22-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  DRM.card0.LVDS.1:
   status: connected
   enabled: enabled
   dpms: On
   modes: 1024x600
   edid-base64:
AP///////wAw5LkBAAAAAAASAQOAFg14Cr+1llhUiycgUFQAAAABAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEB2BMAQEFYHiAwIDYA4H4AAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/gBMRyBEaXNwbGF5CiAgAAAA/ABMUDEwMVdTMS1UTEExAK0=
  DRM.card0.VGA.1:
   status: disconnected
   enabled: disabled
   dpms: On