** Changed in: seahorse (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to seahorse in Ubuntu.

  seahorse authentication fail

Status in seahorse package in Ubuntu:

  For a long time now, I've receiving messages to authenticate my
  installed gnome online accounts, but when I write my passwords it
  simple don't recognize them, no matter how many times I write them
  correctly, this could be related to seahorse refusing to authenticate
  as follows.

  When I open seahorse and want to unlock Gnome 2 Key Storage, seahorse
  refuse to authenticate my personal password. Simply there is no way to
  unlock to add new keys.

  I've installed Ubuntu GNOME 15.04 diary iso in a virtual machine. I
  found this problem is not present on GNOME 3.14 and seahorse 3.14,
  I've managed to unlock key store and import certificates.

  Package: seahorse 3.12.2-1ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia wl
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME
  Date: Fri Jan  9 13:59:00 2015
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 14.10 "Utopic Unicorn" - Release amd64
(20141022.1)
  SourcePackage: seahorse