Does installing libreoffice-gtk resolve the problem?

  window's content corrupted when changing window size

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  This imgur album has screenshots that show exactly what I'm trying to
  describe.  http://imgur.com/a/h1CvF

  When the window is maximized LO Calc, Writer, Math work fine.
http://imgur.com/a/h1CvF#0
  When i grab the title bar and drag it moving the whole window it works ok.
http://imgur.com/a/h1CvF#1
  But when i grab the window's edge to manually change it's size (make it
smaller) this happens: http://imgur.com/a/h1CvF#2
  When I grab the window's edge and drag to make it bigger i get this:
http://imgur.com/a/h1CvF#3

  The visible stuff is functional. By that I mean I can still type in
  text (Writer) or put in data into cells (Calc) open menus like "View",
  "Tools", "Edit" - but only if I can see them, of course.

  After maximizing the window everything is back to normal - no data
  lost, nothing crashes, all back to normal.

  As I mentioned above it affected LO Math, Calc and Writer which I use.
  I don't know about other LO programs.

  Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS
  amd64
  XFCE

  libreoffice-writer 1:4.2.7-0ubuntu2
  libreoffice-calc 1:4.2.7-0ubuntu2
  libreoffice-math 1:4.2.7-0ubuntu2

  Package: libreoffice-writer 1:4.2.7-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.13.0-44.73-generic 3.13.11-ckt12
  Uname: Linux 3.13.0-44-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.6
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Tue Jan 20 10:11:38 2015
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 14.04.1 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20140723)
  SourcePackage: libreoffice