   regression: gnome-keyring components can't be disabled anymore

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-keyring in Ubuntu.

  No longer asks for passphrase, no access to private key

Status in gnome-keyring package in Ubuntu:

  I'm using Thunderbird with Enigmail on Trusty in KDE. I've set
  /usr/bin/gpg (i.e., GPG 1, not GPG 2) as GPG path in Enigmail. My GPG
  key is stored on a YubiKey Neo.

  This has worked fine until yesterday. Yesterday, after the following
  update:

  gnome-keyring:amd64 3.10.1-1ubuntu4 -> 3.10.1-1ubuntu4.1

  … Thunderbird/Enigmail no longer asks me for me passphrase when I open
  an encrypted e-mail or when I try to sign an e-mail. Instead, I
  directly see the error message "no private key available".

  A downgrade to 3.10.1-1ubuntu4 and a reboot solves the problem.
  Updating again to 3.10.1-1ubuntu4.1 makes the problem appear again.

  There also have been a kernel update and an update of libykpers. Those
  do nott seem to have caused the problem: Downgrading them (or booting
  the older kernel) does not solve the problem. Only the downgrade of
  gnome-keyring solves it.