It simply means the French translations are not complete. You can help
out at https://translations.launchpad.net/ddtp-ubuntu
** Project changed: elementaryos => software-center (Ubuntu)
** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Invalid
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1291446
Title:
language change bug
Status in software-center package in Ubuntu:
Invalid
Bug description:
Hello, I downloaded additional language packs, I changed to french and then
back to english, but in the software center when I search for software and the
center gives me a list of the relevant results, the description of the programs
is still in french, and somehow when I click in "More info" then the
description is english...
Thank you for the support
Best wishes
david
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/1291446/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp