** Also affects: unity

Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

  ctrl alt delete causes logout

Status in Unity:
  Incomplete
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:

  When I press ctrl alt delete on Ubuntu 14.10, unity shows the log out menu,
where I can either lock or log out.
  However, even if I do nothing or close this menu, the system still logs out.
  So instead of only showing the menu, it seems to actually terminate the
session.
  I'm not sure how to localize the package that is causing the problem.
  BTW: If I use the system menu to show this screen everything works as
intended.