** Bug watch added: Debian Bug tracker #625822

** Also affects: inkscape (Debian) via

** Changed in: inkscape

Packages, which is subscribed to inkscape in Ubuntu.

  inkscape crashed with SIGSEGV in Avoid::VertInf::removeFromGraph()

Status in Inkscape: A Vector Drawing Tool:
  Fix Released
Status in inkscape package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in inkscape package in Debian:
  Unknown

Bug description:
  I was having huge difficulties to finish an image in which I was using
  diagram connectors to draw arrows between circles (a graph, for those
  who know what it is).

  At some point, I needed to draw the curved arrows in the image
  attached, and every time I needed to move the drawing or do anything
  with the arrows, like changing the markers' colors, these curved
  arrows kept turning into straight ones again, over and over.

  After a million times going like this, I asked inkscape to render a
  latex formula for me and, when the formula was ready, the arrows
  simply disappeared!

  This is everything that I remember happening before the crash.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
  Package: inkscape 0.48.2-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-17-generic i686