** Changed in: inkscape

** Tags removed: critical hang import
** Tags added: crash importing

Packages, which is subscribed to inkscape in Ubuntu.

  Hang on import of pdf files

Status in Inkscape: A Vector Drawing Tool:
  New
Status in inkscape package in Ubuntu:

  Inkcsapce daily build (ppa) installed on Kubuntu 12.04 hangs evrytime
  while importing a pdf file. It does not depend on the file and the
  dialog to preview the file is not opened. The program just frezes.

  The output on the terminal is:
  (inkscape:3367): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_widget_get_visible: assertion
`GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed

  I have poppler .26 installed (self compiled) and okular, kile (live
  preview of pdf), Scribus and GIMP (import pdf) working fine.

  I cant even compile inkscape with poppler 0.26 and I get a lot of
  errors (but this is not the same bug I think).

  Thanks for helping...