And wouldn't you know it, Flash got updated before I could take my
screenshot.  Oh well!

Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.

  Totem is outdated+vulnerable on Pangolin.

Status in totem package in Ubuntu:

  In Firefox, try going to the plugin check page:

   https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck

  Among other things (<cough> Flash <cough>), it says the QuickTime
  Plug-in is outdated and vulnerable.  The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles
  QuickTime.  It gives an 'Update Now' link that goes to
  http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/ , which is totally useless.

  I see on https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/totem that the latest
  stable release of Totem is 3.10.1-1ubuntu6.  I also see that The
  Precise Pangolin is a supported release, but the latest release for it
  is 3.0.1-0ubuntu21.1 .

  Could you please find a good way to fix this situation?  Backporting
  3.10.1 to Pangolin seems to be one answer.

  Thanks!