On 6 February 2015 at 12:46, dino99 <1275...@bugs.launchpad.net> wrote:
> Note: to avoid upcoming upgrading issues, it should be preferable to
> remove the 3.15.2 packages from "proposed" archive

huh? vivid-proposed must not be used by humans, and should not be
enabled during development stage of the release.
it is guaranteed to contain broken packages, and has upgrade skew.
vivid suite on the other hand is safe-guarded away from such breaks.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.

Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.

  Make HPLIP working with Python 3

Status in HP Linux Imaging and Printing:
  In Progress
Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in hplip source package in Trusty:
  Confirmed
Status in hplip package in Fedora:

  In Ubuntu Linux we want to switch over completely to Python 3 and are
  on the way to eliminate everything which needs Python 2.

  Therefore I want to know whether HPLIP is already tested with Python 3
  at HP and whether there was already effort on adapting HPLIP to Python
  3.

  As Python 3 will also get standard in the other distros I would
  appreciate very much if HPLIP could be switched over to using Python
  3.