outdated flavor, and firefox have had so many new releases.

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Videos on certain sites lock when in full screen, but still play sound
  in firefox

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: firefox

  When viewing any video in full-screen on Youtube and CNN.com, videos
  will stop playing but the sound will be fine. The video will continue
  with the sound when blown back down to it's standard size. However, on
  Hulu.com and Facebook, the videos play fine. So I'm wondering if it
  has something to do with Flash. I don't have any problem with viewing
  the videos on Youtube and such in full-screen under the Opera web
  browser though.

  Linux Katormix 2.6.35-22-generic #34-Ubuntu SMP Sun Oct 10 09:24:00 UTC 2010
i686 GNU/Linux

  Firefox version: 3.6.10

  Ubuntu version: Maverick (10.10)