Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. We appreciate the difficulties you are facing, but this appears
to be a "regular" (non-security) bug.  I have unmarked it as a security
issue since this bug does not show evidence of allowing attackers to
cross privilege boundaries nor directly cause loss of data/privacy.
Please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

** Information type changed from Private Security to Public

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  Wrong resolutions on reboot

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers package in Ubuntu:

  I installed Windows 7 on another partition and did boot repair, but as
  soon as I booted it up into the grub menu the screen was offset to the
  right and the resolution (1400x1050) will not allow it to completely
  display on my screen. I booted into Ubuntu, and sometimes with the
  auto-adjust option on the monitor I can make it display the whole
  screen at a different resolution, but the only resolutions it lets me
  use stretch the screen and make it look strange. I'm afraid to reboot
  a lot of the time because sometimes auto-adjust won't work and I'm
  just stuck with a cut-off screen.

  I would also like to mention that when I initially boot Ubuntu now,
  after partitioning and installing both OSes, it logs me in and lets me
  use Ubuntu for a random amount of time without asking for a password.
  This doesn't seem very secure.