** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Ubuntu Desktop Bugs (desktop-bugs) => (unassigned)

  After upgrade to 9.10, Nautilus FTP adds space before some filenames

Status in GVFS:
  Confirmed
Status in Nautilus:
  Invalid
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: nautilus

  This is on Karmic - 9.10

  For months, I've been using Nautilus to browse an FTP connection to an
  AIX server. Since upgrading to 9.10 last week, It's been padding a
  large percent of the file and directory names with a leading space.

  When I try to open these directories, I get "Sorry, could not display
  all the contents of " DIRNAME" The file is not a directory"

  For files, in gedit, I get "Could not open the file
  ftp://...%20FILENAME. You do not have the permissions necessary to
  open the file."