I'm not an expert in these matters but it seems to me that the problem
in bug #1259059 could have been better addressed by fixing ubuntu-themes
(instead of the patch above) so that they use yellow (info) for
GtkInfoBar  and not blue (question).

  infobars color disabled (needs theme update)

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  For some time now I don't see any bgcolor for Nautilus infobar (e.g. Trash
infobar containg the 3rd Trash title as well as Restore and Empty button) in
most GTK themes, even including Ambiance, under Ubuntu 14.10.
  I've been told that the problem also exists in the latest beta version of
Ubuntu 15.04.
  I understand that this is caused by this patch:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eubuntu-desktop/nautilus/ubuntu/view/head:/debian/patches/ubuntu_infobars_color.patch