** Description changed:

+ [ATTENTION] This bug report is strictly for lockscreen. When user
+ activates lockscreen with Ctrl+Alt+L shortcut or from indicator-session
+ the screen should blank off after a couple seconds.
+
  The new Unity lock screen doesn't turn off the monitor screen.

  I can wait as long as 10 minutes after activating the lock screen and
- the monitor still doesn't trun off. Then when I unlock the screen and
+ the monitor still doesn't turn off. Then when I unlock the screen and
  don't use mouse or keyboard monitor will turn off (it's about 5 seconds
  after unlocking).

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.

  Lockscreen doesn't turn off the screen

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Fix Released
Status in OEM Priority Project trusty series:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-screensaver package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity package in Ubuntu: