** Changed in: evolution-exchange

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution-exchange in Ubuntu.

  Can't accept meeting invitation if found on other subscribed calendars

Status in Evolution Exchange - Exchange Plugin for Exchange:
  Confirmed
Status in evolution-exchange package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: evolution

  1. Ubuntu 9.04
  2. Evolution 2.26.1
  3. accept the meeting invitation and place the event on my default calendar
  4. error message

  I am working within an exchange environment (pre exchange 2007 I
  think) and run into troubles with accepting meeting invitations from
  team members.

  A project manager sends a meeting request to myself and other team
  members; the other team members are using Outlook, some with auto-
  accept enabled. When I get the the invite there is a line in the body
  of the preview pane: "Found the appointment in the calendar 'Name's
  Calendar'". When I click the "Accept" button at the bottom of the body
  a new message appears below the above message, "Unable to send item to
  calendar 'Name's Calendar'.  Unknown error", and the event is not
  added to my calendar.

  Workaround: Click the drop-down next to "VCS/ICS calendar attachment
  (meeting.ics)" or right-click on the attachment and choose  "Import to
  Calendar" then choose the calendar to import it to and click "Import".

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.04
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/evolution