Got this message:  ERROR: You need to use apport-collect for updating an
existing bug

Ran apport-collect and got this message:  You need to run 'sudo apt-get
install python-apport' for apport-collect to work.

Ran sudo apt-get install python-apport and all seemed to go ok.

Ran what you had suggested and it didn't work.

Ran apport-collect and it asked me for a report number.   Any idea what
report number I should insert?

Thanks for your help.  Jim.

On 04/16/2015 06:30 PM, Christopher M. Penalver wrote:
> Jim Stokes, try instead:
> apport-cli -u 1444494

  In Split Screen Mode, Click Maximize, Window Disappears

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  I've been using Libre Writer in split screen mode, using
  ctrl+Super+rightcursor, placing the libre writer window on the right
  hand side of my screen.  All good.

  When I click on the maximize button, however, the window disappears.
  I can sometimes find it by moving my cursor around at the top left
  corner of the screen and an expand (upsidedown 'L') appears and I can
  stretch the window back out again.

  But when I hit maximize, from split screen mode, it should maximize
  rather than disappear.

  I hope this makes sense and can be fixed.

  Jim.