Public bug reported:

I found this bug where I was downloading an Ubuntu ISO and the network
failed.

Even though the network automatically 'hooked up' again:
The window to 'restart or more options for that particular download was blanked 
out as if
it depended on the download to be fore-filled and finished.

Here's a pic : http://imgur.com/u09tu6V

Just managed to get that one !

** Affects: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1447734

Title:
  downloads report in bottom left doesn't show options after regaining
  network

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I found this bug where I was downloading an Ubuntu ISO and the network
  failed.

  Even though the network automatically 'hooked up' again:
  The window to 'restart or more options for that particular download was 
blanked out as if
  it depended on the download to be fore-filled and finished.

  Here's a pic : http://imgur.com/u09tu6V

  Just managed to get that one !

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chromium-browser/+bug/1447734/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to